High Protein Waffles
We all know that oatmeal is a staple a health food, right? But can you honestly say that it’s your favorite health food? No, I didn’t think so because it definitely wasn’t mine. Until, I discovered that I can blend it and turn it into a delicious high protein waffle with the help of my Nutri Bullet and waffle iron. It’s so easy and so delicious! It’s also Fit Mama Fuel approved because you can make a big batch of these waffles and freeze it.
- 50g of Oats (33g of carbs)
- 2 Whole Eggs (12g of Protein)
- 170g of Fat-Free Greek Yogurt (17g of Protein)
- 1/2tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1tbsp of Organic Coconut Oil (a good source of healthy fats)
- 1/2 Banana (13g of Carbs)
- Put all ingredients in a Nutri bullet or Blender.
- Blend for 30secs
- Pour batter into a waffle iron and let it cook for about 2mins (depending on the make/model of your waffle iron)
- Makes about 4-5 waffles and YES, you can eat it all
- Simply take it out from the freezer (no need to thaw it out) and pop it into your toaster oven for 5mins.
- I like mine with a tablespoon of maple syrup, honey or condensed milk with fresh cup-up strawberries.
I really hope you enjoy this recipe, please feel free to leave a comment below to share how you like to eat your oatmeal?
Please note that this post contains affiliate links. I only recommend and provide links to buy products that I wholeheartedly recommend and use myself. Your support is greatly appreciated!